A cuvée created in 2019 from a high-quality Cabernet Franc plot at Château de Chambrun, one through which do we strive to express in a different way this famous red wine terroir.
In its elegant and sensually shaped bottle, this pale rosé has been fermented to full dryness and displays all the rich aromatics of its traditional Right Bank varietal, showing the best of Chambrun terroirs.
- Surface: 0.9 hectares
- Soil: Sandy clay
- Surface : graves
- Planting density: 6500 vines / ha
- Average age of vines: circa 32 years old
- 4 ways of grass growing : earthing / unearthing
- Integrated grass growing
- Conversion to organic farming practices
- Hand harvested fruit
- Sorting table with AIRFLOW system
- Direct and flash pneumatic pression under CO2 to preserve fruit potential.
- Vinification in Italian thermoregulated concrete tank
- 4-month tank ageing
Bottling : 30 January 2020
- Intense strawberry and raspberry aromas supported by a natural freshness.
- Fresh red fruit aromas on the palate; well-balanced and integrated alcohol and acidity